Teams Architecture for IT-Pros and Architects
This session is covering 3 main topics you need to know about Microsoft Teams.
1. Learn about Microsoft Teams architecture. What's going on behind the scenes to bring conversations, people, documents, apps and services together.
2. Microsoft Teams is covered by Office 365 security and compliance features including
3. Microsoft Teams as well as Skype for Business uses the Interactive Connectivity Establishement (ICE) protocol to find the most optimal media path between endpoints. Learn how the newly introduced Transport Relay will be used to make this process even better.
- Learn about Teams architecture
- Learn about compliance and security settings in Teams
- Get an overview about Teams and Skype common pre-condition and how the coexistence will work.
Boost your Modern Workplace with Microsoft's AI ecosystem
The Modern Workplace is an extremely important topic nowadays, due to the fact that Microsoft is pushing a lot of effort and power into that topic. Whether it is Microsoft 365 with all its productivity services like Teams and
SharePoint Online within Office 365 or Azure services or even Windows 10, the modern workplace is everywhere in the Microsoft ecosystem. And as Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the next big thing, all these Modern Workplace services should not
only bring productivity enhancements but should also be intelligent as well.
Therefore, the aim of this session is to give an overview of the Microsoft AI stack. Additionally, this session will cover possible fields of applications for AI services like Bots or Cognitive Services which can be used in the productivity services within Office 365 like
Microsoft Teams, SharePoint (Online), Exchange (Online), Skype for Business (Online), Microsoft Forms, and others…
What you will learn:
• Microsoft Artificial Intelligence Ecosystem
• Cognitive Services
• Microsoft Bot Framework
• Office 365
SharePoint und Office 365 BI
Integration von Power BI, neue Features Power BI, Power BI Server on Premise, Power BI im Zusammenspiel mit Excel